Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is SO easy, and very good. I just pile this on a plate and add a side , and a small salad.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 lbs bay scallops
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Heat butter in 12in skillet.
- Add onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Stir and saute 1 minute.
- Add scallops.
- Stir and saute 4-6 minutes, until scallops are opaque.
- Add parsley, red pepper flakes, and lemon, heat through.
This was a great recipe! Of course I added more garlic. Definitely will make this again. Thanks so much!
omg amazing. & easy. i used frozen scallops, & added a shot of white wine.
I used frozen scallops and did not have parsley. I think the frozen scallops watered down the saute sauce. Next time I will try to have fresh scallops and the parsley. I will add more garlic and lemon juice too! It was delicious! Thanks JerriLea!