1 hr 10 mins
GG #3's Note:
Superfine spaghetti squash and delicate scallops are coated with light lemon, white wine & caper sauce. Serve it with asparagus!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put a large pot of water on to boil.
- 2Sprinkle scallops on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and add the scallops; cook, turning once, until browned on both sides, about 6 minutes total. Transfer to a plate.
- 3Cook spaghetti squash in an oven @ 450 degrees until mushy. Scoop pulp out when cool enough to handle.
- 4Whisk wine and clam juice in a small bowl until smooth.
- 5Cook garlic in the pan over medium-high heat, stirring often, until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the wine mixture; bring to a boil and cook until thickened, about 2 minutes. Stir in lemon juice, capers stir, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 6Return the scallops to the pan, add the spaghetti squash and cook, stirring gently, until heated through and coated with the sauce, about 1 minute. Stir in parsley and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallop Piccata on Spaghetti Squash
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.5
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 515.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 20.3 g