Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was adapted from a Low Fat Womens Weekly recipe but it is simple and tasty to do.
- 8 slices white bread
- 12 large scallops (360g)
- 1 medium romaine lettuce
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced (about 100g)
- 150 g hard goat cheese, chopped
- 200 g low-fat plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed.
- Take the crusts of the bread and cut it into about 2 cm squares.
- Heat an oiled pan and cook the bread stirring until it is browned all over.
- Remove from the pan.
- Cook the scallops in the same pan until browned on both sides and cooked as desired.
- Please don't overcook them Combine the bread, scallops, lettuce, onion and cheese in a large bowl; drizzle with combined yogurt, lemon juice& mustard and garlic.