Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
For a seafood treat try this simple recipe for fresh, raw scallops in a piquant citrus marinade.
- 2 -3 fresh scallops, very thinly sliced
- 1 dash fresh lime juice (1 squeeze)
- 1 dash lemon juice (1 squeeze)
- 2 red ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green chili pepper, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 red chile, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- In a bowl, mix together the sliced scallops with the lime and lemon juice.
- Mix in the tomato, green and red chili and red onion.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.