Recipe by Fuji
i have only made this with fresh scallops. not sure if it's as good with frozen ones.
- 16 scallops, gutted and clean
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon rind, finely grated
- 1 chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 60 ml lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- put all marinate ingredients in a non metallic bowl.add scallops and mix well.
- cover the bowl good using plastic wrap and leave in the fridge for 2 hours. the lemon juice will 'cook' the scallop when the flesh turns white.
- put scallops on small plates and spoon a little lemon juice marinade on each. garnish with a few coriander leaves and serve the scallops cold.