Easy casserole with scallops, cheese, & Ritz.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- 2Stir crackers into melted butter.
- 3Place scallops into large round casserole.
- 4Sprinkle cheese over top, then parsley.
- 5Pour melted butter and Ritz over top.
- 6Bake covered for 15 minutes, uncovered 15 minutes until bubbling and golden brown.
- 7Be sure it is a stick of butter, a sleeve of ritz, Italian blend cheese.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallop Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.5
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 218.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat Ritz crackers