Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy casserole with scallops, cheese, & Ritz.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large scallops, rinsed
- 8 ounces low-fat Ritz crackers
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces low-fat cheese, shredded
- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- Stir crackers into melted butter.
- Place scallops into large round casserole.
- Sprinkle cheese over top, then parsley.
- Pour melted butter and Ritz over top.
- Bake covered for 15 minutes, uncovered 15 minutes until bubbling and golden brown.
- Be sure it is a stick of butter, a sleeve of ritz, Italian blend cheese.
I had never tryed scallops before so this was my first time ever. I must say we all LOVED this! I cant wait to make this again! Thank you.
What can I say...this was fantastic!!!!! The only thing I did different was splash a little bit of lemon juice on the scallops before topping them with the cheese, parsley and crackers. The topping really puts this dish "over the top". I can't wait to make these again. Thanks so much for sharing, ToryLyn.