- 1 1⁄2 lbs large scallops, rinsed
- 8 ounces low-fat Ritz crackers
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces low-fat cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- Stir crackers into melted butter.
- Place scallops into large round casserole.
- Sprinkle cheese over top, then parsley.
- Pour melted butter and Ritz over top.
- Bake covered for 15 minutes, uncovered 15 minutes until bubbling and golden brown.
- Be sure it is a stick of butter, a sleeve of ritz, Italian blend cheese.