- 1 lb scallops, rinsed &chopped in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, very finely minced
- 1 bay leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- In med saucepan, sauté onion in melted butter until softened.
- Blend flour into butter mixture and gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
- Continue cooking and stirring until thickened.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic, bay leaf and scallops.
- Cook over low heat 15 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf and serve.