1/1 Photo of Scallop Bisque
A simple but elegant bisque, wonderful as one course among many or alone with a salad for summer dinners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In med saucepan, sauté onion in melted butter until softened.
- 2Blend flour into butter mixture and gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
- 3Continue cooking and stirring until thickened.
- 4Add salt, pepper, garlic, bay leaf and scallops.
- 5Cook over low heat 15 minutes.
- 6Remove bay leaf and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallop Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.2
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 449.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 23.6 g