1/2 Photos of Scallop and Pineapple Kabobs
It's time to do some grilling! (You could also cook these on a griddle if you don't have a grill). If you love scallops and love pineapples, you'll LOVE this recipe :) ENJOY! Note: Preparation includes 15 minute marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons lime peel, grated
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, snipped
- 2 small jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 16 sea scallops (about 1 1/2 lb)
- 16 large fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, cut in 8 chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1For dressing, combine lime peel and juice, cilantro, jalapeno, sugar, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper.
- 2Whisk in oil and set aside.
- 3Combine scallops pineapple, and avocado. Toss with 2 Tbsp of the dressing; reserve remaining.
- 4Marinate 15 minutes; stirring often.
- 5Thread pieces on four 12-inch skewers.
- 6Grill on greased rack directly over medium-high heat for 4 minutes, turn, and heat 4 more minutes.
- 7Serve with remaining dressing.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallop and Pineapple Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (7549 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.2
- Calories from Fat 468
- Total Fat 52.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 783.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: