Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
Tasty and easy to make! This is a completely no-fuss recipe, and probably faster than ordering take-out from the nearest Chinese place.
- 1 (8 ounce) package lo mein noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation scallops
- 1 (28 ounce) can chop suey vegetables
- 1 cup stir-fry sauce (I like sesame ginger!)
- Cook the lo mein noodles according to the package.
- Heat the vegetables and imitation crab and scallops in a pan and stir in about 1/4 of the sauce.
- Mix everything together (including the extra sauce); you can add extra sauce if necessary.