Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this recipe on a package of vermicelli. Looks simple and delicious.
Make and share this Scallop and Bacon Toss recipe from Food.com.
- Cook vermicelli as package directs drain.
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp. Remove and set aside. Drain reserving 2 tablespoons of drippings.
- Add bell pepper, green onions, garlic and crushed red pepper flakes. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Add scallops and cook 3 minutes or until done. Add tomato; heat through.
- Toss with vermicelli and reserved bacon.
- Makes 6 (1 cup) servings.