1/1 Photo of Scallop and Bacon Kebabs
You can serve this as a main course or an appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush scallops with vegetable oil.
- 2Dip in bread crumbs.
- 3Skewer scallops alternately with bacon squares.
- 4Grill over moderate heat 10 minutes or until golden brown;.
- 5-OR-Broil 4 inches from heat source, turning several times during the cooking period.
- 6Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallop and Bacon Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g