Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Tasty,tasty side dish! A favorite of mariquita(.com)
- 1 bunch scallion, roots trimmed and white part cut into a 4-inch length
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Saute the scallions in the olive oil for 3 minutes.
- Add the carrots and continue to cook until vegetables begin to soften and turn golden.
- Add butter, soy sauce and sugar and cook 30 seconds more.
Yummo! My DH whom doesn`t like cooked carrots really liked these. made as part of my Menu #57892. Thanks!