1/2 Photos of Scallion Sesame Turkey Burger
I found this in some random cookbook. One of the best turkey burgers ever. Full of flavor. Make an extra for lunch the next day, reheats beautifully.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup minced scallion, white and green parts both
- 2 -3 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 2 teaspoons pulverized garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3/4-1 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, depends on how moist the turkey is
- fresh ground pepper
- oil, if desired (for cooking)
- 1Mix togeter, gently. the turkey, sesame seeds, soy, scallions, cilantro, garlic, sesame oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, and bread crumbs.
- 2Form into patties.
- 3I usually mix all this together and make patties in the morning and leave in the refrigerator till I'm ready for them.
- 4Sometimes that is the next day.
- 5Brush with a little oil before grilling if desired.
- 6Grill on the George Foreman, in a grill pan.
- 7If you're using the outside grill increase the breadcrumbs a bit to insure they don't fall apart.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallion Sesame Turkey Burger
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.3
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 117.4 mg
- Sodium 752.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 38.6 g