Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Mr. Food...I imagine it would make a lovely appetizer as well as a tasty breakfast/brunch dish. If desired, additional types of fillings or egg add-ins are limitless, ranging from salsa to minced ham to shrimp or crab.
- 6 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a 10"x15" rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, then coat the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, flour, salt, and pepper for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the scallions, then pour the mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until set.
- Sprinkle evenly with the cheese, then bake for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then carefully lift the aluminum foil (eggs and all) and remove it from the baking sheet.
- Starting from a smaller end, roll up the eggs jellyroll style, carefully releasing them from the aluminum foil as you roll.
- Slice into 1-inch pieces and serve.