1/1 Photo of Scallion Chicken and Soba Noodles (Ww)
I love soba noodle dishes and can't wait to try this one. From Weight Watchers Slim Ways Chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 10 ounces boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh gingerroot, chopped pared
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups watercress, stemmed
- 1 1/2 cups scallions, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces buckwheat soba noodles, cooked and drained
- 3 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1In large skillet, heat oil; add chicken.
- 2Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 3 minutes, until chicken is lightly browned.
- 3Add red pepper to chicken; cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes.
- 4Stir in ginger and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, 30 seconds longer.
- 5Add watercress and scallions ; cook, stirring frequently, until watercress is wilted and scallions are tender.
- 6Add noodles; cook, tossing constantly, 2 minutes.
- 7Stir in mirin and soy sauce; cook until heated through.
- 8EACH SERVING PROVIDES: 1/2 Fat; 3 1/4 Vegetables; 2 Proteins; 2 Breads; 15 Optional Calories.
- 9PER SERVING: 306 Calories; 22 g Protein; 6 g Fat; 42 g Carbohydrate; 97 mg Calcium; 614 mg Sodium; 59 mg Cholesterol; 2 g Dietary Fiber, 6 points.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallion Chicken and Soba Noodles (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.2 mg
- Sodium 757.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 22.5 g