Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Oniony, cheesy appetizers--always a big hit!
Make and share this Scallion Bread Appetizers recipe from Food.com.
- Slice baguette into 1/4" slices.
- Chop scallions into bits and mix with shredded cheddar.
- Add enough mayonnaise to make of spreading consistency.
- Spread mixture onto breads and put on cookie sheet.
- Bake on 425 degrees until bubbly and/or very lightly browned.
So quick and easy. Anyone can make these
Excellent and so easy to make. Everyone raved! Thanks!
This is a lovely easy tasty recipe that was truely enjoyed by my guests -"I want the recipe" etc." they said I got the chesse mixture ready hours ahead and kept it in the fridge and 20 min before serving I spread it on the Baguette rounds. 425f for 12 minutes , turned on the broiler for 5 minutes - bubbly & good before. Thanks AMD918 for posting this recipe