1/1 Photo of Scallion Asparagus Egg Bake
Kozmic Blues's Note:
This is a wonderful dish to be served at a brunch. The sour cream in the eggs adds a real rich flavor, and the scallions add the perfect hint of onion. Please feel free to use any cheese or combo of cheeses that you, or your family prefers. Pepper jack or Swiss might be nice alternatives to the ones I listed below. I served this for our Mother's Day brunch this year and it went over real well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Butter a 13x9 baking dish.
- 2Add asparagus and scallions along bottom of dish.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Top asparagus with cheese mixture of your choice Wisk the eggs with the sour cream until well blended.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Pour beaten eggs over the cheese, and tap the baking dish gently, yet firmly on counter to get out any air bubbles.
- 7Bake in the middle of the oven for about 45 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallion Asparagus Egg Bake
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.0
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.6 g
- Saturated Fat 24.7 g
- Cholesterol 505.1 mg
- Sodium 917.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 30.9 g