Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious and so very easy! Great snack :)
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, finely grated
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, finely grated
- 8 scallions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup drained pickled jalapeno pepper
- Mix your cheeses together.
- Heat 10" non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over bottom of skillet. As it begins to melt, then bubble and brown on the edges, sprinkle with some scallions and jalapenos over it. When cheese melts in center and edges are crisp, lift edge with a thin spatula and fold crisp in half. Flip crisp onto a rolling pin to let cool briefly in a concave shape. Repeat process with remaining cheese, scallions and jalapenos.
Very tasty! I used colby and jack mix with the mozzarella. It crisped up pretty good around the edges. Be sure to use a nonstick pan for this! Thanks jovigirl!