Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 546 calories, 52g protein, 12g net carbs, 31g fat, 162mg cholesterol, 1167mg sodium
- 3 bunches scallions, both white and green parts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (about 4 shakes)
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1⁄4 cup oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon splenda granular artificial sweetener
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 cup cocktail peanuts
- Add all ingredients, except for the chicken and peanuts, to crockpot and mix well.
- Add chicken and stir to coat with sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours Stir, sprinkle peanuts on top, then cook 4 hrs more.
- Serve with peanut sauce over chicken.