Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 365 BBQ and Grilling Recipes.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- Prepare a medium fire. Using a long serrated knife, cut bread into 1 inch slices without completely slicing through the bottom crust.
- Combine scallions, cheese, butter Worcestershire and cayenne; blend well.
- Spread butter mixture over both sides of bread slices.
- Wrap securely in foil and toast on edge of grill, turning occasionally, until bread is heated through and cheese is melted, about 10-15 minutes.