Delightful and yummy potato salad with a different twist of vinegar and sour cream as ingredients.
Make and share this Scallion and Bacon Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp.
- Transfer with tongs to paper towels to drain.
- Pour fat from skillet into a measuring cup and reserve.
- Coarsely crumble bacon.
- Pour vinegar into a large bowl.
- Put potatoes in a 5-quart pot, covered with cold water by 2 inches.
- And simmer, uncovered until tender, 20 minutes.
- Drain potatoes in a colander.
- Rinse slightly with cold water.
- When potatoes are cool, quarter them.
- Add them to bowl as cut, tossing to coat.
- Add 1 tablespoon reserved bacon fat and remaining ingredients.
- Toss and combine well.