Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is created with the basic principles of the South Beach Diet in mind: control the fats, don't add sugars, eat lots of veggies, and enjoy your food!
- Dice the veggies into a bowl.
- Shred the chicken with a fork, pulling against the grain of the meat, so it"flakes".
- Mix the dressing elements together and check for the salt and pepper.
- Mix the salad dressing with the chicken and veggies.
- Let stand in refrigeration for 30 minutes or more.
- Serve over leafy greens.
- Serves 2.
This is an excellent recipe. Had it for lunch and I really enjoyed it. Thanks Karyl Lee.
The basil gives it a unique taste. I also added alfalfa sprouts simply because I had some on hand. Thanks Karyl Lee!
I thought the basil, dill, and lime juice made this salad truly unique. I also liked all the veggies - a great, healthy twist on traditional chicken salad.