Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I threw this together when I had a craving for chicken from a local Morrocan restaurant. Much less fat.
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 12 pimento-stuffed green olives, sliced
- black pepper, to taste
- Spray baking dish with Pam and place chicken breasts in single layer.
- Pour lemon juice over breasts, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle cumin, coriander and cinnamon on chicken.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Pour drained chickpeas over chicken.
- Top with sliced olives, onions, and a few grinds of black pepper.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- I served this with a 1/3 c.
- wild rice, a small whole wheat pita and a salad.