Seasoned salt is used to flavor rice, beans, meats, soups and stews, etc. MSG and food coloring free. 1 1/4 tsp equals one packet of "Sazón" Note: This recipe can be made "salt free" by omitting the salt. The amounts given are approximations. You can adjust the amounts/ratios of ingredients to suit your own tastes.
My Private Note
cup (ap ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoons dehydrated tomatoes (powder)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano, crushed
- 2 tablespoons finely minced dehydrated, red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon ground annatto seed
- 1 tablespoon mexican saffron (optional)
- 1 tablespoon turmeric (optional)
- 1Stir all ingredients together until they are evenly combined.
- 2Spoon mixture into a glass jar/container, and cap tightly.
- 3Store the sazón in a cool, dry, dark place.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sazón - Seasoned Salt
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20958.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ground annatto seed