Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You just have to try it to believe it.
- 4 slices white bread (I like fresh wonder bread)
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 medium really ripe bananas
- Spread a tablespoon on one side of each slice on bread.
- Peel and cut the bananas into 1/4-inch round slices.
- Lay the slices on two of the slices of bread and then top with the other half.
A sandwich can taste great to one person and terrible to another. The banana with mayo just does not go, it has acidity and banana is sweet. I made it,i ate it ( at least tried), I throw it. I made it again as a sweet sandwich useing thick whip cream in place of the mayo. Try both yourself! I tested both at a party, nearly all the mayo were left, the banana cream filling were all gone. Action speaks better than words. firstname.lastname@example.org
Im sorry but you must have to grow up eating this to like it, It was like savoury and sweet that wernt meant to be
I don't know about this one. I tried it and one of my daughters tried it and thought it was just ok. It was good but I think I'd rather eat a banana by itself.