- 1 savoy cabbage, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small skillet, toast sesame seeds, shaking the pan occasionally until seeds are golden, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, bell pepper, sesame oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper. Add sesame seeds and toss. Serve at room temperature.