Recipe by Tebo
A form of scalloped potatoes to enjoy. Other cheeses or a mixture of cheeses can be tried, but I find Swiss Cheese to be the best
Top Review by Sudie
This recipe was gobbled up by my DH, The Irishman Who Hates Potatoes. I used low-fat cheese as the only change. It was beautiful and would be a lovely dish for company. We all enjoyed it very much.
- 907.18 g potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 295.73 ml beaufort cheese or 295.73 ml swiss cheese, grated
- 473.18 ml beef bouillon
- 59.16 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Dry potato slices and place thin layer in a buttered casserole.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with a layer of cheese.
- Continue layering and seasoning ending with cheese.
- Pour bouillon over the cheese and dot with butter.
- Bake at 325 for 1 1/2 hours until all liquid has evaporated.