Recipe by JinxTheCat
Very simple Italian dessert but very very delicious & authentic. This is great for a romantic evening dessert or for at a dinner party, the beauty being that this is creamy & luxurious with very little effort or ingredients.
- 100 g dark chocolate, Good Quality
- 4 demitasse cups espresso coffee
- 500 ml double cream
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 4 coffee beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Shave the chocolate into a bowl, remove 1 teaspoon full of shavings and set aside. Melt the chocolate that is in the bowl.
- Stir in the 4 cups/shots of espresso and stir vigorously.
- Add the cream to the mixture and keep stirring until all smooth and consistant in colour.
- Pour the mixture into 4 cups, ramekins, glasses or pretty bowls. Leave to stand for a few minutes then decorate with a coffee bean on each, a pinch of cinnamon and the choclate shavings set aside.