Very simple Italian dessert but very very delicious & authentic. This is great for a romantic evening dessert or for at a dinner party, the beauty being that this is creamy & luxurious with very little effort or ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shave the chocolate into a bowl, remove 1 teaspoon full of shavings and set aside. Melt the chocolate that is in the bowl.
- 2Stir in the 4 cups/shots of espresso and stir vigorously.
- 3Add the cream to the mixture and keep stirring until all smooth and consistant in colour.
- 4Pour the mixture into 4 cups, ramekins, glasses or pretty bowls. Leave to stand for a few minutes then decorate with a coffee bean on each, a pinch of cinnamon and the choclate shavings set aside.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savoy Chocolate - Cioccolata Di Savoia
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.2
- Calories from Fat 561
- Total Fat 62.3 g
- Saturated Fat 38.7 g
- Cholesterol 174.6 mg
- Sodium 55.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: