Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fantastic nacho dip - I know that you will love it -
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (540 ml) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- multigrain tortilla chips
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and cut into small chunks
- tostitos salsa
- sour cream
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion, chili powder and cumin. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to heat-safe bowl. While still warm, add cheese and stir. Let cool.
- To serve, spoon bean mixture across multigrain Tortilla chips.
- Top with shreddedlettuce, avocado, Tostitos salsa and sour cream.