Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A beautiful and very,very simple tart to make. Turns out just like a quiche and practically any ingredients can be added to it! You can choose to add things like sweet corn, tuna or ham to this tart. My personal favourite is sweet corn.
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 diced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 tablespoon of melted margarine
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese (the stronger the better)
- sweet corn or tuna or ham or mushroom
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Add the sweetcorn (or whatever filling you choose) and stir well.
- Bake at 180°C for half an hour.
- Simple? I think so.