1/3 Photos of Savoury Scones
Baby Kato's Note:
These are great served with soup or a salad. They have a lovely kick to them. Recipe doubles easily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees Add flour, baking powder, salt, cayenne pepper and thyme together in bowl.
- 2Add 2/3 cup shredded cheese to flour mixture.
- 3In separate bowl add beaten eggs, cream and milk together.
- 4Add the egg mixture and jalapeno pepper to flour mixture.
- 5Mix lightly, dough will be very moist.
- 6Knead the dough lightly and roll out 3/4" thick on a well floured board and cut with 2" cookie cutter.
- 7Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over the tops of the scones.
- 8Place the scones on a greased sheet and bake in a 500 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- 9*Make sure to bake the scones in the center of the oven.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savoury Scones
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.9
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 214.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g