1/3 Photos of Savoury Scones
Baby Kato's Note:
These are great served with soup or a salad. They have a lovely kick to them. Recipe doubles easily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees Add flour, baking powder, salt, cayenne pepper and thyme together in bowl.
- 2Add 2/3 cup shredded cheese to flour mixture.
- 3In separate bowl add beaten eggs, cream and milk together.
- 4Add the egg mixture and jalapeno pepper to flour mixture.
- 5Mix lightly, dough will be very moist.
- 6Knead the dough lightly and roll out 3/4" thick on a well floured board and cut with 2" cookie cutter.
- 7Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over the tops of the scones.
- 8Place the scones on a greased sheet and bake in a 500 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- 9*Make sure to bake the scones in the center of the oven.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savoury Scones
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.9
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 214.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g