1/5 Photos of Savoury Sausage Picnic Loaf
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I used to make this for the family to take to school in their sandwiches. Typical Aussie Kid's, they loved it with Tomato Sauce. This is also great for a picnic. I had forgotten about this recipe, mum used to dice, carrots, celery and also add peas and added them to this recipe. I think this was the economical way of making something different for school lunches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients together and form into a loaf shape.
- 2Lightly grease a meatloaf pan or tin and spoon the mixture into the tin, making sure to press down well.
- 3Cover and bake at 180°C for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- 4Drain off any excess fat from loaf.
- 5Let loaf sit and cool and refrigerate.
- 6Serve cold and slice thinly to serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savoury Sausage Picnic Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.3
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 155.2 mg
- Sodium 1075.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: