My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften the shallots in a little butter over a low heat.
- 2Then add the vinegar and white wine and boil until reduced to one third.
- 3Add the cream and cook gently for 1 minute.
- 4Mix in the butter little by little and add the herbs.
- 5Transfer to a blender and process until smooth or pass through a fine sieve.
- 6Return to the pan, season with salt and pepper and heat very gently to warm through.
- 7Serves with steamed fresh veggies.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savoury Sauce for Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.4
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 25.1 g
- Cholesterol 117.0 mg
- Sodium 23.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar