Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
This is a great first course, simple luncheon dish or as part of a buffet. Unusual but easy.
- 1 frozen savoury sweet tart crust
- 400 g ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salad leaves, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Place tart shell in oven 5 minutes.
- Beat cheeses, eggs and chives in bowl and season.
- Fill tart shell with mixture. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile place tomatoes on a baking tray. Brush with oil and season. Roast in oven last 5 minutes of tart cooking time.
- Whisk together oil and vinegar.
- Serve tart warm with tomatoes and dressing drizzled over the top.