A great alternative when you are bored with those sweet porridges.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the oats into a large microwave-safe bowl.
- 2Empty the soup mix into a measuring glass.
- 3Add enough boiling water to make 400 mL (or as directed in the package).
- 4Pour over the oats.
- 5Cook in microwave for 1-2 minutes. Cook time depends on the type of oats used, how thick you want your porridge to be, and also the microwave power. I usually used rolled oats and cook it for 1 1/2 minutes.
- 6I usually do not add milk when serving, unless I overcook the porridge and it becomes too thick :D.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savoury Porridge
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.5
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: