Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I haven't tried this but it sounds INCREDIBLE.
- 1⁄4 cup porridge oats
- 1 -2 egg white
- 1⁄4 cup spinach
- 2 tablespoons nonfat cottage cheese
- 2 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Cook the oats in a egg white/water mix the way you would with plain water.
- Take off the heat and stir in spinach and quartered cherry tomatoes, top with cheese and some pepper and parsley if you so wish.
- Microwave until hot and cheese is gooey.
- Serve immediately.
The was very different, but very good! Thanks!
this was very good, not the usual way i think of oatmeal, but in a good way.. a nice twist!