Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Granny Smith are the best for this recipe for their tartness, but any that you have on hand will work well.
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 6 oz each, patted dry
- 1⁄4 cup roasted garlic and peppers rub marinade
- 2 granny smith apples, cored and sliced 1/4 -inch thick
- 1 tablespoon pure olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Lightly gril and preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- Coat both sides of chops with marinade. Grill until firm and no longer pink in center, 3-5 minutes per side or until internal temperature of 160F is reached.
- Meanwhile, brush apples with oil and grill 2 minutes per side. Brush with maple syrup and continue to grill until apples are tender and caramelized. Serve chops over grilled apples.