A delicious snack/ hors d'oeuvre. A left over from my mother's 80's entertaining menu!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Ensure that pastry sheets are defrosted.
- 2Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
- 3Combine soup mix and cream cheese until well mixed and soft.
- 4Spread cream cheese evenly over pastry sheets.
- 5Roll pastry lengthways to create a long log.
- 6Slice rolls into 1 cm portions.
- 7Place cut side down on a greased baking sheet.
- 8Sprinkle grated cheese over each portion.
- 9Bake until patry and cheese is golden.
- 10Best served hot.
- 11Excess/ leftover unsliced rolls can be frozen.
- 12Wrap in cling wrap and freeze.
- 13Fully defrost before baking, although they are slightly easier to slice semi-thawed.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savoury Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (1385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.2
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 80.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g