Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came from a brochure about toddler nutrition from the Tasmanian health department. The brochure is given to Australian mums as their kids embark upon the "picky eater" stage. Cook time does not include chilling time (which I suspect may not be needed).
- 2 eggs
- 1 (440 g) can corn (drained)
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 100 g drained canned tuna
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- olive oil (for frying)
- Combine all ingredients into bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and drop level tablespoons of pikelet mixture into pan.