Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is my sister's adaptation of a sweet crustless cheesecake by famous German chef Tim Mälzer. We cant have sugar at the moment, so she decided to make a savoury version. We both loved it, so hopefully you will, too! :)
- 250 g low-fat Quark cheese (may sub ricotta cheese)
- 70 g cream cheese with chives
- 55 g goat cheese (cream cheese)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, diced finely
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- In a big bowl cream together the quark, cream cheese, goats cheese and eggs until well combined and creamy.
- Stir in the ground flax seeds and garlic powder.
- Fold in chopped bell pepper and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Fill into greased muffin tins (or use silicone ones).
- Bake in the preheated oven at 175°C/350°F on the second lowest rack for 25-35 minutes or until cheesecakes have set.
- Enjoy. :).