Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is my sister's adaptation of a sweet crustless cheesecake by famous German chef Tim Mälzer. We cant have sugar at the moment, so she decided to make a savoury version. We both loved it, so hopefully you will, too! :)
- In a big bowl cream together the quark, cream cheese, goats cheese and eggs until well combined and creamy.
- Stir in the ground flax seeds and garlic powder.
- Fold in chopped bell pepper and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Fill into greased muffin tins (or use silicone ones).
- Bake in the preheated oven at 175°C/350°F on the second lowest rack for 25-35 minutes or until cheesecakes have set.
- Enjoy. :).