Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
something to keep
- 236.59 ml milk
- 78.07 ml oil
- 2 eggs
- 591.47 ml self-raising flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 78.07 ml kraft cheddar cheese spread, softened
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 50 g sliced ham, chopped
- 118.29 ml kraft cheddar cheese spread, extra, to serve
- Whisk together milk, oil and eggs in a bowl to combine. Fold in the flour and baking powder until just combined.
- Add the cheese spread, spring onions and ham and mix until just combined. Spoon into 12 greased ½ cup capacity muffin pans.
- Bake at 190°C for 15-20 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Spread with some extra cheese spread to serve.