- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup kraft cheddar cheese spread, softened
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 50 g sliced ham, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup kraft cheddar cheese spread, extra, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together milk, oil and eggs in a bowl to combine. Fold in the flour and baking powder until just combined.
- Add the cheese spread, spring onions and ham and mix until just combined. Spoon into 12 greased ½ cup capacity muffin pans.
- Bake at 190°C for 15-20 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Spread with some extra cheese spread to serve.