Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Posted for New Zealand ZWT'06.
- 4 fish steaks (hapuka, tuna, kingfish)
- 4 tomatoes, blanched and sliced
- 4 teaspoons malt vinegar
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Wash and pat fish steaks dry.
- Place in a baking pan.
- Arrange tomato slices on top.
- Sprinkle with vinegar.
- In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, onion and butter.
- Spoon this mixture on top of tomatoes.
- Cook at 350 F (180 C) for approximately 20 minutes or until fish is cooked through.