Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great for Parties, BBQs, saves having to make a whole lot of dips. I have found this to be very popular with all my guests. A very good friend gave this to me about thirty years ago.
- 1 lb cream cheese (softened)
- 8 ounces Cracker Barrel Cheese (softened, Tasty Cheese)
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped white onion
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped red and green pepper
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- splash Worcestershire sauce
- splash sweet sherry
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- dessert spoon of finely chopped parsley
- extra finely chopped parsley
- Mix all ingredients together, Roll into a ball, refrigerate for about and hour.
- then roll in alot of fresh chopped parsley. Serve with cracker biscuits.