(a/k/a cookies) Serve these with a selection of cheeses before or after dinner.
My Private Note
wee goo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Ingredient weights are DRY weights, not fluid ounces.
- 2Place flour and mustard in a bowl.
- 3Add butter and rub in until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- 4Stir in cheeses, and then add the peanut butter and egg and mix well.
- 5Roll out on a floured work surface to ¼ inch thick, cut out with a 2 inch biscuit cutter or into assorted shapes.
- 6Place on ungreased baking sheets and bake at 200ºC/ 400ºF/ Gas Mark 6 for 10-15 minutes.
- 7Cool on a wire rack.
- 8Serve warm or cold.
- 9Store in an airtight container or cookie tin at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savoury British Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.0
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 71.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
double Gloucester cheese