An easy 'nibble'...they can be filled with anything you're game enough to try!
Make and share this Savoury Bread Cases recipe from Food.com.
- Spread bread with butter.
- Remove crusts.
- Cut into rounds and use to line patty tins, buttered side down.
- Bake at 190°C degrees for 10 minutes until crisp and lightly golden.
- Fill with hot filling and serve.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sauté onion until clear.
- Add the corn.
- Chop ham into small cubes and add to corn with the parsley.
- Heat until bubbling.
- Fill bread cases.
- Other filling ideas: Curried egg mayonnaise, guacamole and salsa, smoked fish in parsley sauce.
This is a simple and inexpensive way to make a nice finger-food presentation. I used multi-grain bread, baked a few extra minutes, and filled with Ham and Egg Salad (Ham and Egg Salad). Thanks for posting!