1/2 Photos of Savoury Bread and Butter Pudding
1 hr 5 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but I am certainly looking forward to doing so! It looks like something you could add anything that you choose too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 170°C.
- 2Put the onion, tomato and basil into a 1-litre ovenproof dish. Stir in the olive oil to coat the vegetables and season well with salt and pepper. Cover loosely with foil and roast for 1/2 hours or until the vegetables are coloured and caramelised but haven't dried out.
- 3Blend the eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper and strain through a sieve into a large jug.
- 4Put the bread cubes into the egg mixture, stir well and leave to soak for at least five minutes.
- 5Pour the bread and egg mixture into the oven dish with the tomatoes, stir well and bake for 35 minutes, until the custard has set and the top is beginning to brown.
- 6Allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savoury Bread and Butter Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.7
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 222.8 mg
- Sodium 506.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 15.2 g