Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Here's a different twist to prepare your fish...absolutely delicious, and very easy to prepare
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix (Hidden Valley is good)
- 2 cans French-fried onions, crushed
- 1 -2 lb fish fillet
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the mayo, sour cream and the evelope of Ranch dressing and black pepper to taste if desired; mix well to combine.
- Brush on or dip the fish fillets in the mixture to coat all sides.
- Then dip in crushed onions to coat.
- Transfer to a shallow greased baking dish.
- Bake until fish is cooked (approx 20 minutes).
I loved the crispiness of the french fried onions. My husband was not as happy with his, he's picky. Very flavorful. Thank you Kitten!