1/2 Photos of Savoury Baked Apples Ricardo Style
Lori Mama's Note:
This is a recipe from Ricardo and Friends on FoodTV Canada
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- 2In a skillet over medium heat, brown the onion and bacon in the oil.
- 3Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- 4Deglaze with the broth and reduce for 1 minute.
- 5Add the breadcrumbs and parsley.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Set aside.
- 8On a cutting board, cut the apples in half horizontally.
- 9Using a melon baller, remove the core.
- 10Place the apples cut side up on a baking dish.
- 11Cover the apples with the onion and bacon mixture.
- 12Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- 13Bake until the apples are tender, about 20 minutes.
- 14Remove the foil and sprinkle with the cheese.
- 15Broil until the cheese begins to brown.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savoury Baked Apples Ricardo Style
Serving Size: 1 (819 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.3
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 86.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: