Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mildly addictive! And super-quick to make!!
- 453.59 g container sour cream
- 1 packet Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 can artichoke heart, drained and chopped
- 283.49 g packet frozen spinach, thawed,drained and chopped
- 2-3 clove crushed garlic
- 118.29 ml chopped spring onion
- 59.14-118.29 ml chopped red peppers or 59.14-118.29 ml green pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate.
A tasty & colourful version of the artichoke dip. Due to the Blackout of 2003, I couldn't buy frozen - so I steamed some fresh spinach. I used a mixture of red & green peppers. Thanx Karin!